- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you are looking for Privacy Information for Perfect Comfort please call us at (845) 497-1005 or complete our online request form.
- How To Drain A Water Heater To Prevent A House Flood
If your water heater leaks, you can do several things to minimize the effects of flooding. And there are some things you can do to prevent significant leaks from happening in the first place. Generally, a water heater will last anywhere from 7 to 12 years…Read More
- 3 Useful Tips To Save Money On Your Summer Cooling Costs
With summer finally here, most of us have a laundry list of things that we want to do now that the sun has arrived and warmer temperatures have come with it. Most of us see summer as the prime time for family cookouts, vacations, trips to the water, and much more, and while most of us know that it's going to happen already, some of us tend to still be surprised when we see our energy bills start to spike during the summer months.…Read More