PERFECT COMFORT CLUB
Join now and we will take care of your heating and A/C system throughout the year ensuring that it is working properly and up to maximum efficiency before the start of each heating and cooling season. Having a heating & AC system is a big investment. Just like a car, your system also needs regular maintenance to keep running at optimum capacity.
Perfect Comfort will do a thorough inspection of your heating and air conditioning system once during the fall and again during the spring. We will contact you before each season to schedule via email, text or phone call. Just let us know what your preference is!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Priority service over non members
- Discounted pricing on service calls
- Inspecting, cleaning or replacing customer supplied filters
- Checking refrigerant pressures
- Tightening electrical connections
- Check proper voltage and amp draw
- Oiling and greasing motors, if required
- Checking and cleaning condensate drainage system within the unit
- Ensuring that electrical controls are working properly
- Inspection of either outdoor or indoor coils
- Check heating operation including ignition sequence, safety controls, and pilot performance, if applicable
- Prevents costly and unexpected breakdown
- Besides our fast response and 24/hour 7 day emergency service, you will receive priority service over non-Club member customers. When its 110° or -10° out, and the phones are ringing off the hook, we will take care of you first!
- $AVING$!- Discounted service call fee and 15% discount on all repairs
- Convenient reminders- Let us know what your preference is we can call you, email or send a text message to schedule your spring/fall tune up!
- By keeping your furnace clean, lubricated and properly adjusted with annual maintenance, it will work at peak efficiency and will use less energy and cost less to operate.
- We value your safety- prior to each appointment we will inform you which technician will be coming. Our technicians will have a company photo ID with them to ensure your safety.
- We respect and value your home- all of your property such as lawns, shrubbery, carpeting, floors, walls and furniture is protected. Protective shoe covers and hall runners will be used in all traffic areas.
If you are looking for a Orange County NY & Hudson Valley, NY Perfect Comfort Club information please call us at (845) 497-1005 or complete our online request form.
- THESE 3 AIR CONDITIONING PROBLEMS REQUIRE EMERGENCY REPAIRS
Any kinds of problems that you encounter with your air conditioner need to be handled quickly. Waiting to have repairs performed on your air conditioner will only allow the problems to get much worth, whereas a quick response will always limit damage and keep your air conditioner healthy. However, there are some problems that need…Read More
- WHY YOU SHOULD CONDUCT AN AIR CONDITIONING TUNE-UP THIS SPRING
For the past several months, your furnace has been keeping your Salisbury Mills home and family comfortable. As such, it is likely that you have not given much thought to your air conditioner. However, as we have entered spring, it is just a short time before we begin to depend very heavily on our air…Read More